Are you attracted by the Fender John Mayer Guitar? It is an unique electric guitar and a lot of people love it. If you want to own it, contact us to buy it now!!! We can custom-made as your requires.
Beautiful in appearance and comes in a nifty hard case research. This Fender John Mayer Guitar really stands apart from all my other strats, mainly due to microphones Big Dipper and neck. I’m an old cat and prefer Fender clean tones, and this guitar really that. He has more than charlatan and punch than, say, an American standard. The neck is slightly thicker too, if you’re someone like me who leans more towards the c Tee baseball bat, I think you really like.
Fender John Mayer Guitar has a nice satin spray it still feels wooded yet skilled enough to maneuver easily. Someone reported that turns strings ‘worry out’ above the 12th fret. I see no evidence of that at all. He came to set up with the string height on the high end, which may be the fa Which JM loves her, I do not know. I did a little less, but still with room for some support. In fact, there are no holes drilled for a. This is the fa Which JM sound, but in my book that is taken to the extreme. I think you’ll really enjoy if you buy one. Shouts of joy.
Are you an electric guitar player? How much have you known about the John Mayer Fender Guitar? The following I will introduce something about it, if you are attracted by it, CONTACT US NOW!!!
Enjoy the professional quality from a beautiful ax with the John Mayer Fender Guitar. The maple neck C-shaped sports a satin finish and African rosewood fingerboard with large Dunlop 6105 frets for a super-comfortable, fast feel you can really dig. Crosse and wearing vintage 50s Decal combine brown shell with 3-ply pickguard and vintage finishes for a fabulous look. Alder body sports a synchronized tremolo with five American vintage springs. The tree of the chain is a little closer to the nut, just the fa Including John loves.
The John Mayer Fender Guitar features included on the strat are ideal. The slightly beefier neck tone added, the flat radius island chain bending, vintage vibrato bridge for the better are all great items to include. The pickups have this perfect knotted strat tone. Although they are supposedly mid unobscured, this guitar sounds not far from one with Texas Special pickups, which are expected mid improved. Anyway, it looks great. The fit and finish are very good too, the quality of American Deluxe Stratocaster. I recommend it! I have several departures over the years and this one is the best.
The patent pending Bender Fender has evolved once again, taking onboard the feedback from you, this one replaces the 2.1 version. It is the same thickness and weight as the 2.1, at 22g (including fasteners), but is now 16% longer, so provides even more protection. We’ve done this by taking away material from non-critical areas and dumping it where it’s needed, i.e. between you and the rubber.
As with the BF2.1 this improved fender is well suited to tackling a fall or those pesky pine cones, when they get pulled through by the wheel. So if you prefer the downhill or wooden trail this is the one for you.
If you want even more protection; try out the Bender Fender (XL), or you’re a bit of a weight weenie; go with the Bender Fender (Lite), i.e. the lightest mudguard available, and save 6g.
Here’s a reminder of the Bender Fender’s plus points:
– It stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** from being flung into your face.
– It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum ‘muck’ catching.
– It can be used on your 26in or 29er.
– It protects your fork stanchions and brace from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
– Discretion is its middle name. It’s small but effective. Don’t just take our word for it! There’s loads of positive chit chat on the forums and in the online mags.
– It’s the lightest mudguard available!!
– Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the brace and stanchions, so it’s easy to fit and take off.
– It’s compatible with all forward and double sus brace designs.
– It can be used as a rear shock guard on some full sus arrangements.
– When off, it’s easy to clean as it’s flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you’re done!!
Approximately 10″ length Handcrafted Miniature Replica Model Guitar
Comes Complete with a high-quality miniature adjustable Stand
Each HOT MINI GUITAR® ornamental replica mini guitar is 1:4 scale
All is individually handcrafted made from solid mahogany wood
Concentration of environmentally friendly, all parts is from recycled materials
HOT MINI GUITAR® Miniature Replicas Look Great
It is for Display purposes only and is not Playable
Product Name : Fender Stratocaster Black One Relic Tribute Custom
Artist : John Mayer
Color : Black – Relic
Grammy winner John Mayer has teamed up with Fender for this must-have signature guitar. Features include an alder body and satin urethane-finish maple neck with a slightly larger C-shape, topped by a buffed headstock with a vintage ’50s decal. The African rosewood fingerboard has a 9.5” radius and Dunlop® 6105 frets.
Other features include three new “Big Dipper” single-coil pickups with a special “scooped” mid-range voicing wound to Mayer’s exacting specs, an American Vintage synchronized tremolo with five tremolo springs (no back plate), Fender/Gotoh® vintage-style tuning keys and a three-ply brown shell pickguard.
- Model Name: John Mayer Stratocaster®
- Model Number: 011-9700-(Color #)
- Series: Artist Series
- Colors: (800) 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Select Alder
- Neck: Maple, Thick C Shape, (Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock)
- Fingerboard: African Rosewood, 9.5 Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 Big Dipper™ Single-Coil Strat® Pickups with Special Scooped Mid-range Voicing to Meet John Mayers Specifcations
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup) Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Thick C-Shape Neck, Vintage Hardware, Five Tremolo Springs installed at Factory, Per the Artists Request, the Back Tremolo Cover Plate is Not Installed nor Included with the Guitar, String Tree is Farther from the Nut, 3 Big Dipper™ Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Special Scooped Mid-range Voicing to Meet John Mayers Specifications, 50s Spaghetti Logo Decal, Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
You’ll enjoy professional quality sound from a beautiful axe with the Fender Artist Series John Mayer Stratocaster Electric Guitar. The C-shaped maple neck sports a satin finish and African rosewood fretboard with big Dunlop 6105 frets for a super-comfortable, fast feel you can really dig into. Buffed headstock and vintage ’50s decal combine with 3-ply brown shell pickguard and vintage finishes for a fabulous look. Alder body sports an American vintage synchronized tremolo with five springs. The string tree is slightly closer to the nut, just the way John likes it.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Grammy award winner John Mayer teamed with Fender® to create his must-have signature instrument.
The John Mayer Stratocaster® guitar features an alder body, satin urethane-finished maple neck with a slightly larger C shape, 9.5″-radius African rosewood fingerboard with Dunlop® 6105 frets, and buffed headstock with vintage-style’50s decal and string tree placed slightly farther from the nut.
Other features include three “Big Dipper” single-coil pickups with special scooped mid-range voicing wound to Mayer’s specs, American vintage synchronized tremolo with five springs and uninstalled back plate (included in case), and Fender/Gotoh® vintage-style tuners.
Fender John Mayer Black1 Limited Edition Custom Stratocaster. This is a slightly used 2010 Fender Limited Edition “The Black One” John Mayer Black1 Stratocaster. Limited to 500 guitars worldwide!
Comes with original Fender Incase Custom Shop Gigbag! This guitar is being produced by Fender as a limited edition run of 500! This guitar is modeled after John Mayer’s famous “The Black One” Strat that he uses on stage.
Only 500 of these guitars were built! This guitar has built up a ton of buzz, and available stock has quickly sold out within weeks of being released.These guitars have been very hard to find and only rarely pop up for sale.
This guitar has gently been played and is in fantastic condition. Comes with all original case candy!
Comes with Custom Incase Hard Gigbag. Guitar features gold hardware and gold neckplate, gold tuners with pearl tuner knobs, and the famous “Big Dipper” pickups.
i am selling a perfect relic of john mayer’s black one strat. it has black one clone pickups, a worn fender custom shop neck, and all the same hardware, wear, and scratches as Johns. All genuine fender parts. another one is selling on ebay for 2K with the same pickups, and i have mine listed there for $1650 with shipping.
I will let it go to anyone on UG for $1540 including shipping.
this guitar is as close as you can get to the real thing without spending a fortune. plays awesome and turns a lot of heads, sounds spot on.
will entertain offers, but the only trades i would consider is a PRS, mesa amp, or true-bypass pedals + remaining cash.